Cameo Consultancy (Recruitment) Limited is supporting our client with their recruitment for a Deployment Support for the Platform Implementation Team. You will be joining the 50+ project team on the Platform Migration Programme on a contract basis through to the end of July 2014.
The Platform Migration Programme team is responsible for our client’s transition, change and implementation of new software being installed across the UK branches and globally. The focus of this team is to ensure uninterrupted implementation for internal parties, clients and customers.
We are looking for a committed individual who is looking for that next challenge where you can put all your experience and skills in administration, service delivery, project coordination and client support in a structured and controlled environment.
Using MS Office packages, you will be involved in extensive diary management, scheduling meetings, proof reading emails and letters, typing minutes, booking classrooms/equipment and hotels/travel, together with client support.
This is a new role and you will need to have passion coupled with excellence and pride in your work.
You will be working in a team but expected to be able to act on your own initiative and make decisions around best practice, service levels, complimenting processes and overall assisting the internal service teams to ensure service excellence is delivered to the client.
You will be fully challenged and well rewarded – this will be an opportunity to be part of an exciting change team for our global client.
- Organise meetings/events and co-ordinate resources and logistics as appropriate
- Make travel arrangements for the cutover weekends
- Attend meetings and document accurate notes and minutes
- Follow up actions and manage updates
- Support cutover event weekend activities
- Chase up Business Readiness updates from owners and prepare papers for weekly ICG
- Coordinate all internal and external comms, including maintaining databases of all contacts, deliverables, log / current status and management of the associated production / delivery.
You must have/be:
- Extensive MS Office experience to include MS Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Word (Access desirable)
- Proactive, timely, driven and diligent
- Articulate, with excellent communication skills of both written and oral registers
- Experienced in project management/coordination
- Well organised, methodical and accurate
- This contract is to start ASAP (6th January latest) and will run until the end of July 2014
The successful candidate must be able to commit to the full contract
The hours will be 9am – 5pm (with some flexibility) however there will be up to around six weekends when working outside of normal hours will be required.
Please forward your CV ASAP in the first instance detailing your salary expectations, to Julie Allan.