Sector: Business Office Support
Banbury| £23,500 | Four weeks (Ref: 8964)
A bright and engaging law graduate looking for his first role within law. They have commercial experience within administration working for Oxford University Hospitals. This candidate currently works as an Overseas Visitors Officer working with overseas visitors identifying visitors not eligible for free NHS treatment. They have to be organised, work to tight deadlines and put together reports, following investigations.
This candidate is has also started studying his LPC exams, they are doing this part-time, while working full time.
- bright and engaging law graduate
- commercial experience in administration
- work experience within legal services
- currently studying LPC part-time
Banbury| £26,000 | Available April 2022 (Ref: 1012)
A professional and focused candidate with a solid work history. This candidate has a background in legal secretary (19+years), reception and administration. A proficient audio typist they have supported with litigation, private client, commercial, dispute resolution and conveyancing within a legal practice. This candidate has also worked in construction and financial services as a receptionist/secretary. Currently working in a contract role available to start in a new role in April 2022.
- legal secretary 20+years
- versatile administrator with proficient audio typing skills
- litigation, private client, commercial, dispute resolution and conveyancing
- calm and focused approach, used to working on multiple projects
Banbury| £25,000 | Four weeks (Ref: 9155)
A focused candidate with a strong background in administration that can translate well into a role. This candidate thrives in a busy, varied, role working on multiple projects at any one time, demonstrating their adaptability. In their current role they have to be highly organised, with high levels of accuracy and attention to detail. This candidate uses excel on a daily basis, for payroll, to track KPIs and hours worked etc. They provide all the administration for the company from facilities to records, staff documentation and training. They are also the first point of contact for the business and provides quotes for customers, depending on the level of service they require. This candidate is looking for a new role that offers challenge and variety, where their skills can translate over to.
- solid administration skills, high levels or accuracy and attention to detail
- enjoys working in a role that offers variety, working to deadlines
- a confident self-starter with a flexible approach
- highly organised, can work on multiple projects simultaneously
Customer Service Administrator/ Part Time - Hybrid
Warwick| £23,000 pro rata| One week (Ref: 9116)
Professional and engaging with strong customer service skills. For this candidate customer service is all about being on the customers' side, seeing a problem from their point and always providing a solution. They have resourceful administration skills, can multitask with ease and enjoys a busy, fast paced role.
In their current role they work with high call and email volumes and have to think on their feet and be a calming influence when dealing with complaints.
This candidate is looking for a part time customer service role that offers hybrid working.
- strong customer service skills, engaging telephone manner
- calm approach when dealing with unhappy customers
- resilient, focused and driven
- customer champion, will always find a solution