Sector: Business Office Support
PA/Senior Administrator - Banbury| £25,000 | Immediately Available (Ref: 8100)
Professional and resourceful PA with 25 years+ experience in academia as well as voluntary and private sectors. This accomplished administrator has a proven track record across diverse workloads with different priorities, reaching targets and deadlines efficiently developing and improving processes. They are a confident communicator at all levels, highly organised with excellent problem solving skills, quick to learn with a calm and focused demeanour.
- Strong IT skills including Office 365, Oracle e-Vision, HMRC on-line port and HRIS
- Methodical, meticulous attention to detail with an aptitude for information management
- Event planning, organisation and delivery
- Highly organised, works well under pressure with the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
Key Account Manager - Banbury| £28,000 | Available Immediately (Ref: 1632)
A dedicated and detail focused account manager, used to working in a busy, fast paced customer care role. An accomplished multi-tasker with the confidence and energy to take on multiple projects. This candidate is at their happiest working in a fast paced role offering a solutions based service to her customer. Their steady work history showing loyalty and dedication. With their positive, open and honest demeanour, a customer will automatically feel they are in safe hands!
- Extensive key account management experience and customer care
- Worked in fast paced office environments to set targets and KPIs
- Organised and detail orientated to give enhanced customer care
- Professional, focused and confident
Customer Service Advisor – Call Centre - Banbury| £20,000 | Four Weeks (Ref: 6579)
This candidate has a consistent and solid history of call centre, call handling and sales administration experience. Steady, methodical, reliable and calm which is an important trait when working under pressure and for team cohesion. Their last role involved sales order processing, working to tight deadlines, in a fast paced role which required meticulous attention to detail. While their most recent role has been a customer service advisor, they are happy working in a purely administration role where they can use their excellent organisational skills too.
- Extensive call centre, call handling, sales and customer service, working in a fast paced environment with versatile administration skills
- Experienced working to targets KPI’s and under pressure, sales order processing
- Strong IT skills, SAP user
- Calm, methodical team player who enjoys an office environment
Legal Secretary - Banbury| £20,000 | Available Immediately (Ref: 1012)
A professional and focused candidate with a solid work history. This candidate has a background in legal secretary (19+years), reception and administration. A proficient audio typist they have supported with litigation, private client, commercial, dispute resolution and conveyancing within a legal practice. This candidate has also worked in construction and financial services as a receptionist/secretary. Currently temping for one of our clients in the legal sector, we have received extremely positive feedback from the client!
- Legal secretary 19+ years
- Versatile administrator with excellent audio typing skills
- Litigation, private client, commercial, dispute resolution and conveyancing
- Calm and focused approach, used to working on multiple projects
Team Manager - Northamptonshire | £28,000 | Four Weeks (Ref: 1192)
A professional team manager with a positive, proactive approach, who is able to co-ordinate a number of projects simultaneously and produce results that are required to meet the business goals and objectives. They have managed a team of 66 agents, on £1million account, at peak times, the team were dealing with between 11,000 and 17,000 calls a day. The team had to deliver on strict SLAs and deadlines, otherwise penalties would be incurred and these reviewed at, contract renewal time. This candidate had to look after staff retention, training and development along with always delivering to the client.
After running their own business for four years, this candidate is looking to secure a role back in a commercial environment.
- Extensive customer service skills, account management
- Confident communicator and solutions provider
- Nurtures and maintains a positive and successful team
- Takes ownership of implementation and managing a process
Compliance Administrator - Banbury| £25,000 | Four Weeks (Ref: 6728)
A confident and proficient administrator with strong communication and organisational skills.
Highly organised with a keen eye for detail and high levels of accuracy. In their last role within financial services they assisted with the implementation of a new bespoke CRM system, transferring data, answering any queries, running tests and reporting back. This candidate is very adept in analysing and running reports on data for customer accounts to check KPIs and SLAs were being met. Currently working in a contract role, this candidate is looking for a permanent opportunity where they can use all their skillset, is busy and fast paced and challenging.
- Extensive administration experience, diary management
- Worked with quality and compliance, ISO
- Financial services, organised administration with high levels of accuracy and attention to detail
- Project management, adept at establishing strong working relationship