Sector: Finance and Accountancy
Accounts Receivable / Trainee Accounts position – Chipping Norton | £20,000 | 2 Weeks’ Notice (Ref: 8434)
- AAT Level 3 Qualified
- Entry level experience, with a passion to learn
- Conscientious, proactive, and strong work ethic
This candidate has a strong interest in finance and is keen to develop within this area whilst also continuing their AAT level 4. This candidate has some work history, together with a short role within accounts receivable.
Accounts Assistant/Credit Control – Banbury | £22,000 | c25 hrs | Immediately Available (Ref: 6735)
Proactive candidate who quickly builds effective working relationships. This candidate is keen to secure a fresh opportunity where they can utilise her skillset and build on it. Highly organised with strong attention to detail and loves a good Excel spreadsheet!
- AAT Level 2 qualified
- Payroll, purchase, sales ledger, bank reconciliations, petty cash, preparation of accounts and profit and loss reporting
- Credit control
- Sage, Sage Payroll, MS Office suite
- Strong administration skills
Accounts Assistant/Income Cash Administrator – Banbury | c£23,000 | Immediately Available (Ref: 5607)
Reliable individual with a strong background within income, cash administration, and accounts, who enjoys autonomy, learning and taking on tasks. Keen to join a company where they can add value and progress.
- AAT level 4 qualified
- Multi organisation accounts receivable processing
- Interpretation of standard statutory accounts for credit risk management
- Bank reconciliation, debt and debtor analysis
- SAP, Sage 50, MS Office suite
- Customer service contact and debt repayment negotiation
Payroll & Finance Administrator – Bicester | c£25,000 | Part Time 30 hours | One Weeks’ Notice (Ref: 4080)
Experienced professional with over 10 years of payroll experience, she is keen to find a new role which will utilise her skill set.
- Extensive payroll and accounts processing experience
- Sales orders, purchase ledger
- Credit control management
- Sage 50, Sage Payroll, MS office
- Enjoys problem solving
Finance Manager/Office Manager – Bicester | c£28,000 | Immediate Available (Ref: 8433)
Rounded individual, who has complete autonomy and control over the day to day financial management. Loyal committed and keen to join a company where they can add value.
- Sales, purchase ledger, credit control, credit card and staff expense management and VAT
- Payroll, bank reconciliations, cashflow, forecasting, cost control and analysing data
- Producing Management Account information and financial KPI data generation
- MS Office suite, QuickBooks, Intuit
- Confidential with a record of supporting and influencing Directors with business decisions
- Positive candidate, hardworking and extremely committed
Finance Manager – Banbury | £37,000 | Three Months’ Notice (Ref: 1992)
Ambitious and focussed professional, who offers a wealth of finance experience across legal practice, construction, banking, IT and Import/Export sectors
- Bachelor's degree in Finance and Banking
- Excellent IT skills and experience across a number of accounting softwares including Sage 50 and Sage 200.
- Managerial experience, natural leader
- Comfortable standalone or within a team
- Confident on Payroll, Accounts, VAT, Multi-currency
- Works confidentially under extreme pressure