- Reference: JO0000005307_1634367607
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Banbury, Oxfordshire
- Skills: sales, building, merchant, internal sales, branch sales
- Industry: Sales
As Account Manager / Internal Sales, you will be helping the achieve branch and company sales and gross profit targets by trading effectively. You will be responsible for delivering exceptional customer service to ensure customer satisfaction. Previous experience of working for a building company is preferred, but not essential. A passion to learn and progress is key!
This role is working for an established and respected employer in Banbury on a full time, permanent basis. 7.30am - 5.00pm (Monday to Friday) 8.00am-12noon (alternate Saturdays).
As Account Manager / Internal Sales you will be responsible for:
- Achieving sales targets relating to the branch
- Contributing to achieving branch performance targets
- Auditing quotations to ensure these are pursued and followed through
- Helping deliver branch sales in line with sales targets by actively selling and promoting company products
- Negotiating with suppliers and monitoring customer orders to ensure smooth delivery for customers and 100% satisfaction
- Dealing with customers both in person and on the telephone, taking orders and helping to resolve customer problems, offering advice where possible
- Building effective customer relationships to ensure that all sales opportunities are maximised
- Contacting key customers on a regular basis to review the company's performance with them and address any issues
- Working with the branches dedicated Key Account and Business Development Manager to generate business into the branch
- Supporting marketing campaigns and promotions to ensure the maximum benefit is gained
- Obtaining quotes for special items from suppliers, to ensure most cost effective option
- Providing cover for the trade counter, as necessary
You must be/have:
- Sales experience / promoting company products
- Personable, with exceptional customer service
- A natural problem solver
- Strong communication skills and relationship builder
- Experience of working within the building / construction sector
What's in it for me?
You will be joining a progressive company with a reputation for delivering a quality service. The salary for this role is depending on experience. Benefits as follows, Contributory Pension Scheme 5% employee, 3% employer, Spec Savers vouchers, Cycle-2-Work Scheme (upon successful completion on probationary period).
Show more vacancies