Apply NowTelesales Executive
- Reference: JO0000005291_1633524593
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
- Skills: sales, telesales, new business
- Industry: Sales
We are looking for a proactive sales professional to join the team as the Telesales Executive, where you will be joining this small but well-established growing and evolving business. Your main accountability will be for achieving financial targets of revenue and appointments for the Account Managers. You will manage a mix of new and established accounts, updating them on services they provide and scheduling more detailed calls to discuss projects. You will be working alongside a team where you will be managing their diaries with follow up calls for potential new projects, speaking with existing accounts and promoting company services . This role is offered on a full time hybrid working model, Monday - Friday.
As the Telesales Executive you will be responsible for:
- Developing and growing a portfolio of client accounts in line with the company's strategy
- Developing new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to meet sales quotas
- Acting as a respected and trusted strategic adviser to clients
- Building and managing strong, long lasting relationships with all clients and key stakeholders
- Achieving agreed financial targets
- Meeting SLA's and KPIs
- Providing clients with a consistently high standard of service
- Maintaining clear and up to date CRM at all times
- Manage and maintain Account Managers and New Business Managers Diaries
Key skills, attributes and experience required:
- Previous sales experience is ideal
- Driven, motivated and quick learner who is motivated to succeed
- Demonstrate good commercial judgement
- Clear communicator with confident presentation skills
- Full UK driving license
- MS Office skills
What's in it for you?
A well established and successful company, continually growing and adapting.
Benefits include a competitive salary of up to £23,000 with an OTE currently of £30,000 with uncapped earnings and a quarterly bonus scheme, flexible working Monday - Wednesday office based, Thursday - Friday home based (although during training you will need to be 100% office based), personalised training plan, car parking, subsidised gym pass, dynamic environment, where change is embraced, modern offices.
Show more vacancies